1. Use of our website and newsletter is an indication of your complete understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Service.
2. ArticleWritersToolkit.com and Altavado Limited make no representation or warranty and accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information or the availability or non-availability of our website for users. ArticleWritersToolkit.com and Altavado Limited will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising from the use of any information in, or linked to from, our web site.
3. You agree NOT to post, upload, or transmit any information or content via our website, tools and services that is abusive, obscene, indecent, defamatory, hateful or intolerant in nature or in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold all owners and representative parties of ArticleWritersToolkit.com and Altavado Limited harmless from any claim or demand arising out of your use of ArticleWritersToolkit.com, our products (including the Toolkit itself) and/or newsletters.
5. Altavado Limited reserves the right to terminate any non-paying subscriber or web site user at any time, with or without reason, but especially for violation of our terms of service. We also reserve the right to terminate any paying user following violation of these terms of service. Our maximum liability upon termination of a paying subscriber will be a refund equal to the remaining portion of that user's subscription.
6. All subscribers to our mailing lists are "confirmed opt-in" meaning that each subscriber receives an email requiring them to confirm their wish to subscribe. And any subscriber can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every message we send.
7. As a subscriber to any of our mailing lists, you may also receive additional announcements from us, and these may be of a commercial nature. By remaining as a subscriber to our free newsletters you acknowledge and accept that there will be advertising in our newsletter(s) and in any occasional email announcements.
8. ArticleWritersToolkit.com and Altavado Limited derive income from (i) selling our own products and services, (ii) accepting paid advertising in our newsletter and on our websites, and (iii) earning commissions from promoting and/or selling 3rd-party products. By using our site or remaining subscribed to our newsletter you indicate your acceptance of this policy.